A team of Australian researchers found that the raw sea level data for three locations has been tampered with by scientists at one of the world’s climate data gatekeepers, the England-based Permanent Service for Mean Sea Level (PSMSL). The raw data collected off the coasts of Aden, in Yemen, Karachi, in Pakistan, and Mumbai, in[ Read More ]
- Bogus Science: Climate Alarmists Caught Skewing Sea Level Data
- John Stamos, 54, and Girlfriend Caitlin McHugh, 31, Expecting 1st Child
- Has Kim Kardashian West Just Confirmed Khloe Pregnancy Rumors?
- Australian Researchers: This Year’s Flu Shot Just 10% Effective
- Study: Canola Oil Consumption May Make Alzheimer’s Disease Worse